Snake River Park KOA and Whitewater
You should most definitely stay with us if:
- You think camping is best in a beautiful, cozy cabin complete with a kitchenette, flat screen TV and full bathroom
- You love rivers! Located right on the Snake River, we'd love to take you scenic or whitewater rafting
- Your family likes to laugh the evening away playing cards, slinging horseshoes, skipping rocks, and roasting marshmallows
- You’re down with discounts. You can raft, tube, fish, horseback ride, or take wildlife safaris at discounted rates when you stay with us-- Yeehaw!
Don’t stay with us if:
- Your RV is too big (check with us) and you are looking for a secluded pull through site.
- You don’t like fun and Grumpy is your favorite dwarf.
Where are we?
- 10 miles south of historic Jackson Hole, Wyoming (1 mile north of Hoback Junction... or Hoback Nation if you're a local)
- 9 miles to the whitewater put-in of the Snake River Canyon
- 1 mile from the Hoback River
- 17 miles from Granite Hot Springs in the Bridger Teton National Forest
- 11 miles to the National Elk Refuge
- 12 miles to the Wildlife Museum
- 24 miles to Grand Teton National Park
- 80 miles to Yellowstone National Park
- 21 miles to Teton Village
- 186 steps to horseback riding
- 2 top-of-your-lungs Adele songs from the tubing put in north of the KOA